Welcome! On this page you will find our farm journey and Blog.
I love cooking with the seasons and this recipe is perfect for the last peaches of the year. It is simple, easy, delicious and can be on the table in 30 minutes!
4 Rocky Ridge 3/4 boneless loin pork chops
2 tablespoons butter
2 large shallots, Halved and thinly sliced
4-6 fresh preferably tree ripe large peaches, washed, pitted and sliced
2-4 tablespoons Rocky Ridge peach jam (you can use any Jam but I prefer ours)
1. Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Melt 1 TBS of butter in a large skillet over medium high heat, when the pan is hot add your pork chop and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until they are medium rare to medium. DO NOT OVER COOK! Then remove from pan and set aside in a warm oven
4. Add Shallots to the pan and saute until tender and caramelized. You can add more butter as needed. I love butter so I use tons!
5. Add peaches to your skillet salt to taste turning to cook evenly, cook until tender.
6. Add the peach jam and stir until melted. Plate pork chops and spoon peaches and shallots over the pork chops and enjoy!